You can now submit a Golden Visa application or complete any process regarding Dubai residency permits thanks to the introduction of video chat.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai (GDRFA-Dubai) introduced a new service on January 11 that claims to provide immigration and residency services via video chat in under five minutes.
Through the GDRFA website at www.gdrfad.gov.ae, anyone with a device that has a front camera or webcam can request the video call.
In order to quickly video chat with a GDRFA official, whether you have a question about Dubai visas or want to issue a resident permit, follow these steps. Golden visa
How does one sign up for a video call with GDRFA?
It is simple to sign up for the video call. The steps you should take are as follows:
- First, visit the GDRFA website: https://www.gdrfad.gov.ae/en.
- Next, click on the circular video icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- You will then see a registration form pop up.
- Enter your details:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Select an identity document: Enter your Emirates ID or passport number
- Next, select the type of service:
- Naturalization matters
- Golden Visa
- Establishment matters
- Legal advisory
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the waiting area on a different page of the GDRFA website.
- Confirm that your microphone and webcam are both active. If not, a pop-up message from your computer or phone will ask you to provide the GDRFA site access to your camera and microphone.
A GDRFA agent will answer the phone shortly after you have granted access.
Customers will be able to use the service to gradually finish all of GDRFA’s services via the new video call service. This includes carrying out follow-up transactions and uploading extra or lacking papers via the video call’s chat box.
Timings for GDRFA’s video call service
The video chat is now available to users from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm during regular business hours.
According to a GDRFA spokesman, the service will soon be accessible around-the-clock.