HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has formally approved the overall plan for Dubai’s development of the rural and wilderness areas.
This 2,216 km2 region also has projects and initiatives for integrated package development.
“Our city is the most stunning in the entire planet. The countryside and plains of Dubai should be the nicest and most stunning areas for everyone, according to Sheikh Mohammed.
According to him, the instructions were for plans for rural and countryside development to produce immediate economic benefits for the residents of these areas.
The Dubai Media Office tweeted that the plan called for maintaining rural areas and meeting residents’ needs for all services and amenities.
The strategy will support local farmers and their products while also preserving historical sites and nature preserves.
These are also included in the countryside and rural area development plan:
- The Saih Al-Salam Road 1 project is a 100 km road for bicycles and vehicles.
- Trips to the Al Marmoom Heritage Village and Saruq Al-Hadid, an ancient site.
- Kayak boats, hot-air balloons, and camps
- An open cinema
- Helicopter tours
- Club for remotely controlled cars and planes
- Desert electric scooters for navigation